Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Brazillian......


What a great afternoon! The heat has upped a notch but the humidity has remained pretty low for once! The boys have been having a whale of a time running through the sprinkler. I. wasn't so sure, I think she felt it was too close to being clean and showering, two of I.'s least favourite past times. As for me.....well, we were given the cost of I's ticket back from Mr Branson and his gang for cocking up last year on our move out here, so we have spent some of this on a hammock and stand kit. It is a large family Brazillian but we can skip the family bit..........it's MINE, all MINE!! What a way to relax, swinging in my hammock under a tree..........

well, nearly, the problem is, the thing is so darned big and our garden is on a slope, the only place it goes is under the Hibiscus tree........so what is wrong with that one might ask? Nothing per se, except that Hibiscus flowers only live a day. After that day, they curl up into a large phalic shaped object and fall from the tree with some serious force - so it is pretty relaxing apart from the frequent missile attack from some half dead phalic object.

The other nice thing about MY large large hammock is that you can actually curl right up inside it and cover yourself so that it looks like noone is in it......get the picture!!!!

Everyone is now flaked out and vegging inside. Mr Mouse is going to be treated to peanut butter tonight, according to the man in the hardware store, it is harder for them to get out of the traps, so we have some new traps, especially designed for Mensa mice. I also have a nice new shiny lock on my pantry cupboard for I's benefit!! I suppose I ought to go and think about the kid's tea.......

Now where in the hell is R ???????????

No comments: